Monday 26 June 2023

Make It Simple Monday - #simplestamping - Translucent Florals

 Wow! Cary did go to town last  week with the Circle Sayings didn't she? Some more beautiful cards once again too! I am going to be a little more sedate in comparison this week using the Translucent Florals. They stamp set is exactly as it sounds. The images are very translucent. I love them. In fact, last Saturday, we attended a presentation online from some amazing demonstrators who had been working on this set. I had the set already so I started making my cards whilst watching along and joining in. My first card is obviously a simple one as it's #simplestamping Monday today. In fact, I made 2 cards for most days this week!

The first is stamping straight onto a white mat. I used Petal Pink for the flowers and Old Olive for the leaves. I matted them onto a piece of Pretty Pink card. Very simple and understated. My second card is similar except that I stamped and fussy cut the leaves and flowers out. I layered them onto a piece of the gorgeous DSP called Hello, Irresistible 6" by 6" double sided papers. They are only available by ordering them an the rest of the suite online. They really are gorgeous I promise you. 
 


Card 2





No comments:

Post a Comment