Monday 12 June 2023

Make It Simple Monday - Reach For The Stars - Men's Cards

 Hello and welcome back to a gorgeous, lovely, hot and sunny day! I know  always talk about the weather here but it's so nice to see the sun and feel the amazing heat that we have at last! This weekend just gone, Cary and I held a class with lots of our wonderful ladies with the theme of MEN. If you're anything like me I struggle to make men's/male themed cards, I have no idea why but I do! I'm going to try not to use the cards that I've already made but new ones. My first card is, as it's Monday, a very simple one. Using a piece of paper from the Stargazing designer series paper pack, I placed a mat on a plain white card base. Using the Reach For The Stars stamp set which coordinates with the papers, I stamped the astronaut and fussy cut him out. It really is very easy to cut out fortunately. A simple sentiment for the front onto a small circle and for the inside too and the card was complete. #simplestamping

For this month of June only you can buy many of the gorgeous Designer Series Papers for 15% less than the book price! Interested? please contact us for more information or follow the link to our shop. 😍 Look at the stunning Stargazing papers below!! 😍

Zoo crew stampin up fun simple pattern paper notecards 

STARGAZING 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER 






No comments:

Post a Comment