Thursday 1 June 2023

This or That Thursday - Memories and More - Bright and Beautiful

 Thursday already!! Time really is flying by now! Today's card are once again very simple but also very simple. My first card is the balloon that I fussy cut from one of the M&M cards. Using the bone folder, I softened the papers so that the edges curled under to make it look very like a balloon, I added the bow using the Sheer Ribbon Combo Pack. There are 3 reels of ribbon in the gorgeous blue of Azure Afternoon, a beautiful soft pink of Bubble Bath and a very fresh lemon yellow of Lemon Lolly. A simple sentiment and it's completed.

My second card is again very similar but this time I have chopped a strip of the card base off and added it to the inside of the card. I then took another scrap of DSP and added it to a white piece of card  and placed it in the centre. I do LOVE to use lots of my scraps up!   

Which of the 2 cards do you prefer? Please let us know. 




 
Card 2






No comments:

Post a Comment