Wednesday 31 May 2023

Watercolour Wednesday - Memories and More - Bright and Beautiful

 Hello again and thank you for stopping by. I haven't actually made a watercolour card today because the card bases actually look like they have been watercoloured. With the Bright and Beautiful Memories and More cards and the cards and envelope pack today, I have been able to make some more very simple cards. The first is the blue stripe. I took a piece from the coordinating 6" by 6" Designer Series Papers and chopped it into 1cm strips. I used a White card base on this one and added the strips all the way over the front and using the bits that I chopped off, I trimmed the edges of a white square with them before adding one of the sentiment strips from the card pack. As you can see in the centre stripe, I have added another strip from another piece over the top of the blue.

My second card is an extremely simple one. Using one of the washed pink cards, I have added several of the die cut elements from the pack. The sentiment was another of the small cards from the pack that I fussy cut out, added it to a scrap of the DSP again and repeated the scalloped edge. Very simple but I really like it. What do you think?

Below is a picture of the cards pack and the self adhesive die cut cards are on the left in the picture. 

 
Bright and Beautiful 6" by 6" Designer Series Paper and all of the gorgeous colours!


 

Card 1




 
Card 2






No comments:

Post a Comment