Tuesday 2 May 2023

Technique Tuesday - Dainty Delight

 Hello again and thank you for stopping by. Today's card is another simple one with a little blending and heat embossing. I started with a strip of card and using Versamark Ink pad, I stamped 3 of the stamps from the set Dainty Delight and poured White Embossing Powder over. Once I had removed the excess powder, I heat set it. Using my blending brushes, I brushed the NEW ink called Lemon Lolly over the top third. Then Fresh Freesia on the centre third. Fresh Freesia is now a permanent fixture in the catalogue. It was an In Colour for the last 2 years but it is now staying. Then last but not least, I used Granny Apple Green ink and brushed it over the bottom third. That's it really except for the Fresh Freesia card base which I embossed using the Fern fry embossing folder.






No comments:

Post a Comment