Monday 22 May 2023

Make it simple Monday Beautiful Ballons

 I hope you've all had a great weekend. We sure did! Saturday was our catalogue launch event. We hosted 9 people in person and 10 people joined us online. We had a blast lots of laughter and crafting 😀 For the event everyone recieved a goodie bag which contained a selection of products from the Beautiful Balloons suite. This included some of the fantastic bright and beautiful memories and more cards pack and the coordinating Cards and envelopes.  Now these are only part of a super suite of products including stamps, dies and gorgeous pattern papers. Over the coming week I'll be sharing projects using lots of these products starting with the Beautiful Balloons stamps.

Beautiful Balloons stampin up simple stamping easy congratulations card

These stamps are such fun. And because they're photopolymer they're perfect for beginner stampers. Why? because they are see-through! Layering them up is a doddle!

Beautiful Balloons stampin up simple stamping easy congratulations card

The colours I've used a 3 of the new core colours from Stampin' Up! 
The pink is bubble bath, the yellow is lemon lolly and the blue azure afternoon. 

Beautiful Balloons stampin up simple stamping easy congratulations card

Now it may look like I've used 2 shades of blue but I haven't. All I've done is inked the sentiment and strings and stamped directly. For the balloons I inked then stamped on to scrap paper then huffed the stamp to moisten the ink and stamped onto the card base. This simple technique is what I call generational stamping. It's  a great way to make the most of your inks.

Beautiful Balloons stampin up simple stamping easy congratulations card

I love how this simple card came together . I hope you do too.

 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment