Thursday 25 May 2023

This or That Thursday Beautiful Balloons

 Do you like your pattern paper full on or as a subtle peek? Well I think the Bright and Beautiful Pattern paper, that is part of the Beautiful Balloons suite, is amazing! And beacause it's so good I had to share 2 ways . I also wanted to showcase 2 particularly dies from the coordinating dies. The Beautiful Balloons dies I wanted to use are the ones circled below. 

Beautiful Balloons stampin up pattern paper cards

The smaller one die cuts out the little shapes and leaves a lovely peekaboo through a cardstock mat. I then placed some of the lovely bright and beautiful pattern paper behind it.

The second die is the long one. This one creates lots of thin slits. Now this can create lots of fringes. Which works great with the pattern paper.

So here's my first card...

Beautiful Balloons stampin up paper pattern card ideas

I chose to use 2 of the returning colours a dark shade of teal called pretty peacock and a lighter one called lost lagoon.

For the second card I used the fringe to make a flounce along the bottom of the card.

Beautiful Balloons stampin up paper pattern card ideas

So which do you prefer subtle peekaboo or full on flouncey? 

Beautiful Balloons stampin up paper pattern card ideas



No comments:

Post a Comment