Tuesday 16 May 2023

Technique Tuesday - Cheerful Daisies

 Continuing on with the simplestamping theme, but using a technique that I like using. By adding a piece of patterned paper to a card base and adding images or sentiments on top, you can make a very simple but pretty card. Using the Cheerful Daisies stamp set I stamped the sentiment and on a plain C6 mat I stamped another and some small flowers. I took the dies of the same name which go with the stamp set and die cut the large die which is the 3 daisies all attached together plus the inner parts of the daisies and die cut them all out in white card. Once cut out, I used a blending brush and gently brushed Balmy Blue ink across the inner parts of the 3 daisies. I left the main body white. I added some Tombow multipurpose glue to the back of the centres and placed them on top. I added the sentiments and completed the card.






No comments:

Post a Comment