Friday 19 May 2023

Fun Fold Friday - Cheerful Daisies

 Well here we are again, back on to Friday's fun fold post. I know that I say this a lot but this card really is a very easy and simple card. Using the C6 white card base and a pencil, I marked 8cm along the central fold of the portrait style card from the left hand edge. Then I marked 6cm down from the fold to the opening edges. Using my trimmer. I scored from the centre-fold to the first mark on the front of the card and then again on the back too. This created a V shape along the centre fold. I pushed them into the card and burnished the folds firmly. I stamped several of the large and small flowers from the Cheerful Daisies stamp set using the Pretty Peacock and Wild Wheat ink pads onto white card. I added the smaller flower to the centre of the large flowers using Dimensionals. I chose these colours as the DSP Fresh as a Daisy has 2 sheets of DSP with several different designs in many different sizes and the one I chose is simple but very gorgeous! The pattern I used is at the top left of this picture next to the yellow stripe.

FRESH AS A DAISY 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER




That's all from me for this week. I do hope that you have been inspired to make some beautiful cards for yourself. Cary will be back on Monday to share some of her creations with you. 
 
I will return the week after but as always, take care, stay safe and

KEEP ON CRAFTING. 

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ xx Gill xx ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 


No comments:

Post a Comment