Tuesday 30 May 2023

Technique Tuesday - Memories and More - Bright and Beautiful

 Today's cards there is a little more to do to make these and I used my favourite method of fussy cutting for all 3 cards. Using one of the Memories and More card pack and one of the card bases, I fussy cut a balloon out of the centre of one of the C7 cards. I used the balloon on another card. I placed a piece of card from one of the other cards to give some more interest behind it and placed some of the peel off, die-cut labels from the card pack. There are 4 die cut sheets in a pack.

The second card was made using a standard card base in Azure Afternoon and a piece of the DSP from the Bright and Beautiful DSP. I used one of the C7 card and cut off the 4 corners. I then cut out the Happy Birthday from another card and fussy cut it before adding it to the small card.

My third card is one of my favourites. There are 2 of the large cards which have balloons all across the front. I fussy cut all of the balloons out, added dimensionals to the reverse and added it to the soft pink card base.

 




Card 2





Card 3







No comments:

Post a Comment