Thursday 4 May 2023

This or That Thursday - Dainty Dlight

Thursday already! Time is flying again!! So, today is the This and That where you get to decide which card is your preferred one. So as I said on Monday, the set of cards this week are all very simple and today's cards are no expression. I have used 2 of the NEW different In Colours, they are Moody Mauve and Boho Blue. Using a blending brush in each of the 2 colours, I covered a long rectangle with them. Moody Mauve I made a frame to make the rectangle and brushed the colour within the rectangle itself and the Boho Blue, I chose a piece of card to give a smaller rectangle. They were then both stamped in Smoky Slate Ink Pad using 2 different stamps from the Dainty Delight stamp set. Moody Mauve was on a simple white mat then layered onto a Moody Mauve mat. The Boho Blue image I matted and layered several times onto white card then onto a Boho Blue background mat. 

I repeated with the coloured and white mats on the insides to complete both to keep them simple.

This                                                     That

THIS


THAT






No comments:

Post a Comment