Monday 15 May 2023

Make It Simple Monday - Cheerful Daisies

 Hello and welcome back this week. As always, Cary made some marvellous cards with those cheeky little monkeys last week didn't she? My cards this week will be using the gorgeous Cheerful Daisies stamp set. There is something about seeing daisies at the beginning of spring that I just love. So delicate and simple they come up year after year without fail. Perfect! My simple card for today is some #simplestamping. I started by adding a strip of sticky note across the centre of the page and stamped around and over it using Smoky Slate, a very soft gray. Then using the fill-in stamp, I stamped using the beautiful NEW colour of Lemon Lolly, a beautiful soft lemon-yellow ink inside. That was it. Simple enough?






No comments:

Post a Comment