Thursday 18 May 2023

This or That Thursday - Cheerful Daisies

 Well, it's that time of the week when we ask you for your opinion. For my This or That today, I have made 2 blue and white cards both different but then both similar. Using the dies and stamp set for the Cheerful Daisies I die-cut several of the flowers in white card and stamped a few sentiments for each. Very simple but layered cards, I started with C6 card bases each one different. 

THIS                                 and                            THAT

 

THIS

The first card or THIS card is an upright card base and I added a mat 10 cm by 14.4 cm of DSP to the front of the card. I die-cut a frame using the Countryside Corner dies and embossed this using the Painted Posies embossing folder which was added by using Dimensionals to the back of it. The die cut daisies then had the surface petals added to them and adhered to the card base using Dimensionals. A simple sentiment to complete THIS. 



 
 The THAT card (BELOW) is a landscape direction card and using a piece of the same DSP as THIS card, I added to a strip of Night Of Navy card which I had Scalloped using the die from the retired Apple Harvest dies. I cut a mat 10cm by 11.5cm and embossed it using the Painted Posies Embossing Folder.  I added the white panel to the right side of the card front and the blue panel to the left overlapping the edge of the white panel.The flowers were raised and adhered to the card using Dimensionals and completed using a sentiment from the stamp set. 



 
Now it's your turn to decide which is your favourite. Please do let us know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment