Monday 29 May 2023

Make It Simple Monday - Memories and More cards

 This week I will be sort of carrying on from where Cary left off. Cary's last project on Friday was using the Memories and More cards and my intention this week is to show you how you can make lots and lots of cards using less than half a pack of them! They aare called the Bright and Beautiful Memories and More Card pack and Bright and Beautiful Memories and More cards and envelopes. They are stunning. I did use the same stamp set as Cary too called Beautiful Balloons for the odd sentiment. The cards plus the cards and envelopes are so inexpensive. Together they are only £18.25 altogether. An absolute bargain! As it's #simplestamping Monday, here are my simple cards. 

I made both of these using a large M & M card and one of the smaller C7 cards.










 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment