Wednesday 3 May 2023

Watercolour Wednesday - Dainty Delight

 Hello again. Today's card is a simple watercolour style of card. Using a piece of Fluid 100 watercolour paper, I spritzed it completely with water. Using a large acrylic block I spritzed that too with water and then added several little dots of ink refill from my Granny Apple Green refill. I used a waterbrush and worked the colour through the water on the block and then added the piece of fluid 100 paper on top keeping it moving the whole time. I wanted it to be completely covered with the ink and water. I took a piece of kitchen paper and dabbed the excess moisture up from it then set it aside to dry. once dry, I was able to ink my stamp with Versamark ink and stamped several of the images onto the now coloured paper. I poured White embossing powder all across, removed the excess and then heat set it. Using the coordinating dies, I die cut all of the images out. I used a white card mat with Night of Navy card on top. The front mat was dry embossed using the Painted Posies embossing folder. I stamped a sentiment onto the piece of watercolour paper and die cut it out using a circle die from Stylish Shapes dies. I die cut another in Night of Navy and another in White. It was then a case of simple construction. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment