Thursday 15 June 2023

This or That Thursday -Men's Cards - Beside Me

 The reason that I am doing cards for men again is a, I never have any idea what to make and b, it is Father's Day here in the UK on Sunday 17th June. This weeks this or that are 2 cards that I got carried away with! The first, This, is an Z fold card and the That card is a Double Z fold card. I used the Beside Me stamp set as I think it relates to dads in so many ways. Apart from the fact that I like it anyway. 

My first the Z fold is a simple one in that I used a strip of paper from the Stargazing DSP for the 1st 2 mats, Tahitian Tide for the inside and front mats and the lovely image of a dad figure teaching a little boy to ride his bike. 


This and That cards together below


The That card is similar in style obviously but this time I stamped the image from Beside Me and cut our around it so it looks like they are all sitting on a bench and not fishing. I cut the fishing rods off.

The papers this time are from the Countryside Inn DSP which again are gorgeous. A simple Happy Birthday from the Phrases For All again and that is completed too.

The decision now is which do you prefer?





 

No comments:

Post a Comment