Friday 23 June 2023

Fun fold Friday Circle Sayings

 Happy Friday 🎉  for my final card of the week I have an easy fun fold for you 😀 Using the Circle Sayings and the stamp that started the week the fun cupcake. 

The pretty pattern paper is called Bright and beautiful and has 15% of the price till the end of the month!


Circle sayings stampin up simple fun fold card

The card starts as a piece of cardstock measuring 10.5cm x 29.7cm scored at 14.85cm.  Then cut a 5cm strip of the front panel up to the scoreline. Save the strip.
Then take the circle punch and line it up half way in on the cut edge of the card front. 
Now for my card I covered the panel with pattern paper before punching the semicircle out. 
I then covered the piece I cut off in another of the fun pattern paper. And adhered it to the right-hand side of the card making sure to line it up with the front left-hand side and the back right-hand side. 

Circle sayings stampin up simple fun fold card

I punched a full circle and adhered it to the card so that it lined up with the appature on the front. 

Circle sayings stampin up simple fun fold card

I then stamped and paper pieced 3 cupcakes using some scraps of the paper, waste not want not after all 😉. And adhered 2 on the front and one onto the white circle.
The first part of the sentiment was stamped directly onto the white circle the second I stamped onto a scrap of white cardstock and fussy cut around it.
I then used some of the Loose Silver sequins to add a few  bubbles to this fun card.

Circle sayings stampin up simple fun fold card

Well that's it from me for now . Gill will be sharing next week so please join us again.
As the card says I'm sending you all a smile so have a great weekend.
Have fun
Cary xx






No comments:

Post a Comment