Thursday 8 June 2023

This or That Thursday Zoo Crew

 Today's cards are very similar to look at. But there are differences.  Some more obvious than others. As you can easily spot that the papers I've used are the fabulous Zoo Crew. And I've used both sides for the projects.

My first card uses the gorgeous lemon lolly cardstock to create fun mats for the dotty pattern paper. I have also die cut the knitting llama from the pattern paper.  I love when images on the paper can be cut out with a die super useful for those who don't like fussy cutting 😉

Zoo crew stampin up celebrate you cards

For my second card I chose to use a brighter colour for the card base and mats. Called lemon lime twist its a citrusy green that is bright and fresh. 
Chose the cute floral paper for the large panels. The fun goat is cut using a very marmite technique.... meaning you either love it or hate it.... fussy cutting !

Zoo crew stampin up celebrate you cards

So are you team die cut? Or team fussy cut?
Team yellow? Or team green?
 Knitting Llama? Or cooking goat?
 Decisions decision 🤣🤣🤣

Zoo crew stampin up celebrate you cards


No comments:

Post a Comment