Friday 9 June 2023

Fun fold Friday Zoo Crew

 Happy Friday everyone 😃 For my final post of the week using the fantastic Zoo Crew I have chosen to feature my favourite critter from all the pages... the dancing hippo 😍😍😍. 

I knew that I  wanted to have my hippo dancing across a  stage. So I decided a form of tunnel card would work best for this. One of the fun things about the dies from the Zany Zoo bundle is that there is a die to cut curtains and a scallop edge which work brilliantly for a stage... so perfect for today's card!

I started by fussy cutting the characters from the paper. I then created a backdrop scene. In the dies there are clouds,  trees and flowers so I cut several of each. I then die cut a grassy hill with a die from a different set. I used a blending brush to add a blue sky. The curtains and pelmet were die cut from the paper too.

Zoo crew stampin up tunnel card

The tunnel card lets you have lots of depth in your project. I have made mine with just the front, back and a middle part but you can do as many or few as you like.



Zoo crew stampin up tunnel card

As the card is effectively a box it stands well. It will also fold flat for postage. I decorated the back so that you have somewhere to write a message.

Zoo crew stampin up tunnel card

All in  all a fun card to end the week on. Just a reminder that for the month of June all the beautiful pattern papers in the Stampin' Up! annual catalogue are reduced by 15%. I  have made all my projects this week using a lot less than half a pack of the Zoo Crew papers so they do go a very long way!!!

Gill and I are hosting an all day event tomorrow featuring masculine cards so we're set for a fun weekend. What are you upto this weekend? What ever you're doing don't forget to join me here next week as Gill will be sharing her creations with us all. 

Have fun

Cary xx

Zoo crew stampin up tunnel card


2 comments: