Friday 24 November 2023

Fun fold Friday Saint Nicholas

 My final card for this week is a combined card and gift card holder. It's a super easy fold . The fun comes when you decorate it! I used the dies from Saint Nicholas and pattern paper that coordinates with them Traditions of St Nick

The card starts life a as a piece of A4 cardstock scored at 14.85cm and then rotated and scored at 10.5cm. ( basically you take the cardstock and score it into quarters) you then, with the cardstock in a landscape orientation,  remove the bottom left quarter. Now fold the bottom right-hand panel up and the left-hand side over to create your card. As I said this fold is super easy and no fuss!

Now the fun part decoration! I want to use the amazing scene building dies to create a fireplace complete with logs and flames. So I decided to cut an appature into the front panel of the card. Top tip if you're going to cover the panel with pattern paper do so before cutting the appature .

Saint Nicholas stampin up gift card Christmas card fun fold


I then decorated the panel that showed through the appature.  I decided to create a room scene complete with flooring and wall paper. 

Saint Nicholas stampin up gift card Christmas card fun fold


Once that was done I went to work on the inside panels.

Saint Nicholas stampin up gift card Christmas card fun fold


 The one that falls down is where I placed a pocket to add the gift card. 

Saint Nicholas stampin up gift card Christmas card fun fold

All in all a simple but fun card perfect for gift cards or money.

Well that's all from me for this week . I have a crafty weekend starting with a team chat on Saturday morning 😀. Gill will be sharing her inspiration here next week so please join us.

Have fun

Cary xx

No comments:

Post a Comment