Thursday 30 November 2023

This or That Thursday - Festive and Fun

Today's Festive and Fun cards were exactly that. I really had a great time. The first card or THIS is on Poppy Parade card base with white mats which were embossed with the Stars At Night folder. I love the texture and dimension that an embossing folder can make on a plain mat. It is absolutely stunning! I stamped several of the images onto plain white circles of card using the Deckled Circles Dies. Once stamped, I started colouring, more fun! I die cut some more circles using a larger die but this time I used some of the DSP from the same papers as yesterday, Merry, Bold and Bright. I had made the card a gate fold card base and I added the circles onto the front and one on the inside with a few sentiments it was done.



 
THAT
 
The next one is my THAT cardI used the same products again bar the coloured card. I used the fresh bright green of Granny Apple Green.  This is my favourite green of all time I think, it's just so lovely.
The process was also the same except this time I die cut several Deckled Rectangles in white and another piece of the DSP. I made a larger card and made a DL card this time. it's 21cm high by 21cm wide and scored at 10.5cm (8,1/4" by 8,1/4" and scored at 4,1/8" in Imperial). I added a piece of DSP on the front of the card and some matching strips of the paper used for the rectangles too. 




 
Now it is up to you to decide which is your preferred one! Please 😍


No comments:

Post a Comment