Friday 1 December 2023

Fun Fold Friday - Festive and Fun

 Well, here we are again it's Friday already! For my last card this week using the Festive and Fun stamp set, of course I have made a fun fold card. This is a very simple one again. I know, I keep on saying that but it truly is very easy. I started with a piece of White card 14.85cm high by 29.7cm wide. (The standard height and the full length of A4 piece of card) I made the first score line at 10.5cm (the normal width of the card base) and then 2 sets of 5cm score lines. So 10.5cm , 15.5cm and 20.5cm. The rest was just under the 10cm and I used that as it is. My last cut was across the first fold on the front left which was to cut down the score line to 10cm and then cut the piece off.

I chose paper this time from A Walk In The Forest DSP for today. It goes beautifully with the Beary Cute stamps of course but I think it goes so well with the Festive and Fun too. All I added was a few of the different patterns onto each of the individual panels. That was it. The fun part as always was the colouring in of all of the animals and then the fussy cutting!! I know that many of you don't like to fussy cut around images and for those of you who don't, punch or die cut around the characters and add them to the card on panels instead. I added the front mat of Balmy blue card and embossed it using the Christmas Tidings embossing folders. I love them! Sadly, they have now sold out so are no longer available. :((

My centre panel was a die cut from the Deckled Rectangles dies. For the colouring of my characters I used the Stampin' Blends pens.




Well, as I said at the start, that's it from me for this week. Thank you for stopping by and for those of you who do celebrate this time of year, I hope you are all getting ready to celebrate Christmas in just a few weeks. For those who are not enjoy the time anyway. 

Cary will be back on Monday to share her cards with you. Until I return, take care, stay safe and well

but most of all as always, 


KEEP ON CRAFTING


xx Gill xx

No comments:

Post a Comment