Thursday 14 December 2023

This or That Thursday - Everlasting Beauty

 Do you like to save money? We do. Today only Stampin' Up! are giving FREE SHIPPING on any order placed! Go on, spoil yourself!

 Hello. Using the lilac flower from the Everlasting Beauty stamp set, today's 2 cards are both very similar. I stamped 2 of the flowers and coloured them in using my blends alcohol marker pens. 3 simple colours and they were, Fresh Freesia, light and dark, Highland Heather light and dark, Shaded Spruce light and dark. I started just adding little marks with the darker pens and then added the lighter shades afterwards. 

Yes, I did fussy cut them out as always and layered them differently on the 2 card bases.

THIS

The first card is on a White card base and I made a Fresh Freesia mat which I scored at 0.5cm and 1cm al around the edges. The frame is a die cut from the Brilliant Backgrounds dies which I thinks makes a really lovely change to the card.





 
THAT
My second card or THAT card I have made on 1 of the Brushed Gold Card's and Envelope. These cards are stunning. The front and back of the cards and the envelope flap have a gorgeous gold pattern on. This card I die cut a mount from the Christmas Classics dies in a piece of gold card. I added simple sentiments onto both cards to complete them. I used Go To Greetings stamp set for the card sentiments on the front.
 



Please let me know which do you prefer?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment