Saturday 9 December 2023

Fun fold Friday Year to Celebrate

 I know , I know it's  not Friday but I did want to share my final gift card holder of the week with you all. So here it is....

Year to celebrate stampin up double gift card holder
 
This gift card holder is a tri fold card . It is super easy to make and only needs a piece of cardstock measuring 20.5cm x 27.5cm. You then score it at 8cm and 18cm along the long side. Then rotate the cardstock and score at 5.5.5cm along the short side. 
Now with the short panel on the left-hand side and the 5 5cm scoreline running horizontal on the bottom remove the bottom left corner. Then cut either side of the 18cm scoreline up to the 5.5cm scoreline. 
Now mark in 3.5cm from the left-hand side top and bottom . Also mark the center point of the left hand panel. You will then cut diagonally from the center mark to the 3.5cm marks. This will leave a triangular shaped panel luke an envelope back.
The drawing below should explain it a little easier than  my words šŸ˜‰šŸ˜….


Year to celebrate stampin up double gift card holder



Then I cut patterned paper panels to cover the 2 inside panels before folding the bottom 5.5cm panels up and adhering them to create 2 pockets.

Year to celebrate stampin up double gift card holder

For the decoration of this project I have used an upcoming pattern paper that will exclusively be available as a free with qualified purchase! Yes I said Free! The papers are gorgeous and a re part of the annual Sale-A-Bration offering from Stampin' Up!. Starting on January 5th 2024 for every qualifying order you can chose Free exclusively products. There are stamps, pattern papers, embellishments, dies and embossing folder to chose from . Keep an eye out for more detail's  nearer the time šŸ˜‰



Year to celebrate stampin up double gift card holder

I have paired the papers with the fun Year to celebrate stamps. I just love the sentiment font especially. 
The papers are from a pack called Softly Stippled . One of the papers is a beautiful rose print that I just had to fusssy cut out. Not wanting to waste any of the beautiful paper I used the edge pieces to go along the edges on the inside of the card.
The nice thing with this card is that you have 2 pockets to use.

Year to celebrate stampin up double gift card holder


Well that's it from me for this week. Please join me here next week as Gill will be sharing her inspiration. 

Have a wonderful weekend and remember 

Have fun

Cary xx

No comments:

Post a Comment