Tuesday 12 December 2023

Technique Tuesday - Everlasting Beauty

 Today was a bit of a challenge but easier after I thought about it. Using the stamp set Everlasting Beauty, I stamped and coloured many, many of the images of this flower. It really wasn't working out as I had hoped until my son and his daughter came home. They fell in love with the colours on this flower here. I started with a simple mat that I stamped the flowers in the gorgeous soft grey of Smoky Slate. Starting in the centre, I stamped the flower randomly over the mat and then using a blending brush, I added some layers of the beautiful soft baby pink of Bubble Bath. It was the green that I had problems with as I hadn,t completely worked it out in my head which colour was correct. After several tries, I fell in love with the gorgeous bluish-green of Lost Lagoon. That was it! That was the one that I needed. I knew instantly I saw it that it was the correct one.






No comments:

Post a Comment