Wednesday 13 December 2023

Watercolour Wednesday - Everlasting Beauty

 Hello on this watercolour Wednesday. Today I stamped the floral image which I could just see in the orange of Calypso Coral. Using the stamp from Everlasting Beauty, I coloured little bits of the outer leaves from the flower in the same colour. Using Lost Lagoon ink pad again this week, I washed the rest of the images carefully in the Lost Lagoon. To blend it all together, I made a very weak colour wash of Fresh Freesia and using a small brush I just gently brushed the lilac over it. 

I used some of the Calypso Coral Braided Linen Trim and laid 3 strips across the white mat which I had embossed with the Layered Florals embossing folder. A few sentiments from the stamp set onto the circles completed this card.






No comments:

Post a Comment