Friday 15 December 2023

Fun Fold Friday - Everlasting Beauty

 Well here we are once again and it's Friday already! Time flies when you're having fun doesn't it? I have really enjoyed working with this stamp set this week and I really do wish that I had played with it much sooner than now! Anyway, using the Everlasting Beauty stamp set, I've made my final card, a fun fold. I cut a piece of A4 along the length of it at 14.85cm or 5,7/8" and scored it at 10.5cm, 15.5cm and 16.5cm or in Imperial measurements... 4,1/8", 6,1/8" and 6,1/2".  The last piece on the left hand of the card is cut down to measure 10cm high or 4,15/16".

Once that extra piece was removed it's now for a case of DSP and coloured card. I iused the beautiful NEW Softly Stippled DSP. It's part of a really beautiful suite of products which you'll be able to see more of them in just a few weeks. To enhance the beautiful papers, I have layered them onto Pebbled Path card mats. I wasn't sure that it would work but I'm pleased to see that it really does.






 

Well, thank you once again for stopping by this week and I hope that my cards have inspired you to make some even better than mine. 

Cary will be here next week and I will return on the following week, (Christmas week).

Until then and as always, take care, keep well, stay safe and 

KEEP ON CRAFTING

Thank you, 

xxx๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Gill ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment