Thursday 28 December 2023

This or That Thursday - Detailed Dogwood - Happy New Year

 Hello, Happy Christmas to those who are still celebrating and hello to those of you preparing for the New Year celebrations too. I hope that you have all had a wonderful time with friends and family. I apologise for my absence this week so far. It has been very busy and lots of very excited little ones with all of the family here so please forgive me for not having posted this week? Now I am here today as everyone is beginning to go home and I now have room to craft once again. I am using one of the free stamp sets from Sale-A-Bration this week called Detailed Dogwood. It's a really lovely stamp set with what I would call a vintage style flower and branch on and it is rather lovely. 

I haven't managed to make the 2 cards as I should have done so once again I apologise. Today's is a simple flower stalk stamped onto a mat, coloured with my stampin' blends pens and I then fussy cut it out. You can just stamp it onto a mat rather than fussy cut out but I added mine using Dimensionals (foam shapes) onto a Fern, embossed mat. 

I have used the soft lemon of Lemon Lolly and soft green of Granny Apple Green card and ink colours on Basic White card. 

So here it is, my welcome back and Happy New Year card to all of you, the sentiment came from Horse and Sleigh





 

 

 Happy New Year



No comments:

Post a Comment