Wednesday 1 November 2023

Watercolour Wednesday - Gift of Giving and Joy To You

 Here we are on this very wet Wednesday. Here in the UK we are having the most horrendous amount of wind and rain. In fact we have had severe weather warnings so to wash away the rain I chose to make a really fresh and happy coloured card. Well I think it is anyway! I used the watercolour brush and washed the gorgeous soft pink of Bubble Bath ink all over the centre of the white mat. Once it was dry and using a Stazon Jet Black Ink pad and the Gift Of Giving stamps, I stamped the lovely little gift boxes and then started to give them a lovely watercolour wash in the individual colours. 

I matched colours up with the ribbon which is Sweet Sorbet Metallic Woven Ribbon. I mounted the white mat onto a piece of pink in the Bubble Bath card then added these to the White card base. I finished the card with the sentiment from Joy To You stamp set.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment