Tuesday 31 October 2023

Technique Tuesday - Joy To You and Gift of Giving

 Hello again. Today's card is similar to Monday's card in that I used the same stamps from both sets again but placed them slightly differently. This one has the Joy To You stamp on the front which was stamped and added to a deep red piece of card called Cherry Cobbler. I then decided to chop it up! So using the Patchwork Pieces dies, I used the simple curvy shaped one on this. Now using the dies was not necessary but I like the texture that it has. Once the pieces were back together, I placed them onto a Cherry Cobber card base which I embossed with the gorgeous Christmas Tidings Embossing Folder. It embosses Christmas words all over in different directions and sizes. I love it. 

I then stamped the Hot Chocolate cup onto a white mat and used my blends pens to colour this one in. 






No comments:

Post a Comment