Wednesday 4 October 2023

Watercolour Wednesday - Jolly Words

 Hello again. Today's card started somewhat different to what it turned out. I played for a while with it and in the end, I didn't like so I cut off the edges! I used a Lost Lagoon card base the same size as the C6 card base but I made it wider the higher. I made a blue, pink and yellow sky for the card mat. By adding all of the colours to a large acrylic block and I soaked the watercolour card very well too, and spritzed the ink all over the block too and sploshed it onto the wet card and moved it around quite a bit to blend the colours really well into it. Once I dried it, I stamped the image across and watercoloured the image. I adhered the coloured mat to the white piece of card and then onto the card base. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment