Thursday 5 October 2023

This or That Thursday - Jolly Words

 For this week's this or that, I have made 2 cards very similar. Using the Jolly Words stamp set I made them both using Night of Navy card mats, Very Vanilla card bases and Shimmery White card. It really is a gorgeous combination. My first is the HO HO HO  design. Using the Nested Essentials frame dies, I die cut 2 of the hexagonal frames in the Shimmery White card and stamped the sleigh etc onto one of them. (they look like coffins to me)! I took a Night of Navy mat and stamped it using the It's in The Stars background stamp over 2 pieces. One was the first image from the stamp and the second mat was with the second image from the stamp.

The next one was embossed using the Snowflake Sky embossing folder. I stamped the words and chopped them out, stamped the elves and decorated them and that was that!

THIS



 

 
THAT 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment