Wednesday 18 October 2023

Watercolour Wednesday - Beary Christmas

Yesterday's card is a similar card to yesterday's. I took some scraps of watercolour paper and washed them with Balmy Blue ink using my waterbrush. Once they were dry, I started to pencil some shapes across the paper and added some more colour onto the edges to accentuate the edges and shading of the glacier pieces. I placed adhesive onto the back of the 'glaciers' and once on the card base, I used a white gel pen and added some lines to show some movement on the water. I stamped the polar bears using a Smoky Slate ink pad. I like to use a lighter colour when working with a very light item. 

I added a little fun by stamping the hats and scarf in different colours and adhering them to the bears.


 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment