Thursday 19 October 2023

This or That Thursday - Beary Christmas

This week for my This or That cards I have made 2 completely different cards. I have had so much fun working with this fun stamp set and I didn't want to do any more in a similar fashion. So making THIS card, I used the Beary Christmas papers alone. I cut the glaciers out of one last piece of the sheet of paper. Having used all of the glaciers from the bottom of the DSP and as the top is all sky, I cut a C6 mat from the sky or ocean that was left and placed the cut shapes onto the paper then arranged them as I have.

 I also fussy cut the polar bears with the glaciers too and randomly added them over the mat. All that left me then was a sentiment.




 
THAT
My That card, as I said earlier is completely different!
This one is a fun fold. I used a long piece of card at 29.7cm by 10.5cm high and scored it 11cm and 25.5cm long the whole width of it. I added some mats of the DSP on the front 2 sides and placed a strip of card across to a large, retired, stitched circle die cut. This then became the focal point for the centre of the card. I stamped and die cut the polar bear, tree and the presents which are from the DSP once more. These papers are so amazingly versatile! A piece of White card in the centre with another sentiment and some more presents finished this one. 







2 comments:

  1. What a great card. I love the DSP and the card design. Thank you for the inspiration X X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you 😊 these papers are just so cute 😍

      Delete