Monday 27 November 2023

Make It Simple Monday - #simplestamping - Festive and Fun

 Well hello and welcome back, thank you for stopping by. I hope you were all inspired by Cary's creations last week. I was! This week, I'm continuing the Christmas theme of course as it's under a month still to go yet! I'm using a fun stamp set called Festive and Fun. I love it. It was one of the first Christmas sets that I bought this year. As it's #simplestamping Monday, I have made a very simple and straitghtforward card but I have still used a mat inside and outside to give a little depth to the card. For those of you who are new to crafting, a mat is a layer on top of the card base itself and you can go as crazy as you would like and add as many mats as you would like or not, whatever the occasion is. I stamped the giraffe into the centre of the mat using some ordinary, water based black ink called Memento. Then as I often do on a Monday, I have used some ordinary colouring pencils to colour it in. I like to add a little colour especially when I use white on white, so I walked the edges of the white mat onto a bright blue ink pad. This then shows more dimension to the card. A few sentiments inside and out an it's complete. I really is that simple. 





No comments:

Post a Comment