Friday 19 April 2024

Fun Fold Friday - Botanical Layers and Botanical Beauty

 Hello again. As today is my last day for a week, I have gone to town! Using the Botanical Layers stamps, I stamped the four, large floral images several times in; Lemon Lolly, Calypso Coral, Berry Burst, Granny Apple Green and Bubble Bath! It took a LOT of fussy cutting out! I need a break from fussy cutting now!! :) Using the Botanical Beauty stamp, I stamped onto a white mat in a Boho Blue Ink pad. I also cut and embossed a white mat for the centre 2 half panels and the front.. The blue, I cut in half lengthwise and added to the inside of the card on the outer 2 edges and filled in with a piece of the embossed paper in the centres. I took 2 more pieces of Boho Blue card and cut them to 21 cm wide. 1 piece is 6.5 cm high and the other 10 cm high. The latter of which was cut to 10 cm wide. I added an extra 1 cm to each side for the ahesive to go on before cutting. 

Then it was a case of adding the leaves and flowers all over the stands. By making a fold in the centre of each of the stands It will make it stand and fold into the centre easily. Now bear in mind this will not go as standard mail. It will have to large size letter of even hand delivered. Which I always prefer anyway. That was it basically. A simple sentiment on the front and the back completes my cards for this week. 

 
A very plain and simple front opening onto a very busy inside. 




 

I hope that you have found some ideas to hopefully inspire you to make your own cards this week. Cary will return on Monday with some more of her designs to share with you.

Until the following week when I return again, please take care, stay safe and 

KEEP ON CRAFTING 

xxx 😍😍  Gill  😍😍 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment