Tuesday 16 April 2024

Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tuesday - Botanical Beauty and Botanical Layers

 Hello and thank you for stopping by. Today's card is one that I had in my mind last week when it wasn't my turn for the blog but here it is. Another very easy card if you don't mind some fussy cutting! As many of you know...I LOVE it! I started by stamping the Botanical Beauty onto a white mat in lovely shed of green called Shaded Spruce. Then using my trimmer I gutted the centre out of the card and kept it to the side. I left 2cm all around the outer edge and then mounted the paper onto a piece of the gorgeous blueish green of Lost Lagoon which I had first embossed using the lovely Fern embossing folder. 

I stamped the Botanical Layers onto another piece of white card and fussy cut them out. Sadly there are no dies! They were added onto the Lost Lagoon mat over the stamped border. I then adhered all of them to the Shaded Spruce card base. 






No comments:

Post a Comment