Thursday 4 April 2024

This or That Tursday - Lifetime of Love

 Well, yesterday we actually saw the sun! That was very unexpected and lovely! Here's hoping for some more today too please? Today's 2 cards for this and that Thursday with the Lifetime of Love stamp set, I have actually made 2 wedding cards for this summer. I have also used the coordinating dies too today. 

THIS 

For my first card, THIS, I have used simply white on white and added a dash of colour in the form of a retired Ink pad in Silver. 




THAT

My THAT card is similar in that I have again used only white on white card but I know that my friend wants white daisies with a splash of red in them too. 

On both of the die cuts, I have added the centre back into the shape. On THIS I taped behind it and raised the whole mat up and on the THAT card I used Tombow multipurpose glue to the die cut and Dimensionals to the centre mat only. They both were embossed with different folders. This, has Layered Florals and That, I used one of the 3D Basics folders with tiny star shaped flowers on. Brilliant embossing folders are there can be no doubt!


No comments:

Post a Comment