Friday 5 April 2024

Fun Fold Friday - Lifetime of Love

 Hello once again. For my last card this week, I have made another of my favourite cards. I saw this on Susan Campfields site and have adapted some differently but this one is like hers. A very clever and talented lady, I love her cards. Using Lifetime of Love for the last time today, I have coordinated the fold with the amazing Gold Foiled Flowers cards and envelopes from Stampin' Up! They are so gorgeous, a real must have. You can see the envelope in the pictures too.

I started by taking 2 cards without folding on the prescored lines and then I scored them at 5.8cm, 10.3cm and 15.8cm. One of these will be flipped over so if you are using a one directional card, think about the score lines first. I then scored the 2 shortest ends and burnished them well. Then butting them up together with the patterned sides facing me. The 2 pieces to join together will now show the plain side of the card.  I added Tear 'n tape across the 2 edges at the front. where you can see the centre panel on my card, the panel itself is adhered to the piece that was butted together.




 
 I cut a panel to fit the front and embossed it using the lovely Layered Florals embossing folder. Once I added the centre Vanilla panel to the front, it made it look so different. I die-cut one of the large dies in some gold foil and vanilla card. I stamped the sentiment onto the vanilla centre and added it to the gold frame, then joined them together using some tear and tape. I used Dimensionals to adhere it to the centre panel. Yes, once again, I used a retired ink pad it was an Encore Gold pad.

To finish off, I stamped some more sentiments onto Vanilla card, die-cut them out and added them to a piece of gold card and fussy cut roughly around them. That was it, my card for this week is completed. 

Thank you so much for stopping by this week. Please stay safe and well. Cary will return on Monday with more inspirations for you. Until I return, as always.....

KEEP ON CRAFTING

XX 😍😍 Gill 😍😍 XX

No comments:

Post a Comment