Thursday 18 April 2024

This or That Thursday - Botanical Beauty and Botanical Layers

 Hello on this lovely Thursday. For my cards today using the Botanical Beauty stamp set, I coordinated it along with the Botanical Layers. My first card is obviously THIS...I started with one of Cary's favourite card folds, a tent fold card. I chopped a lump from the front of it and then another piece too! I cut and added some DSP from the Softly Stippled papers. Love them!

 Stamping the image onto white card, I used Calypso Coral. This gorgeous colour is so warm and inviting and made for this card! I cut a small piece of white from the piece that I had stamped out and adhered it to another piece of Calypso Coral leaving a small border. A stamped and fussy cut flower stalk onto the front and one onto the DSP for the inside.and that finished this card.

THIS



THAT

This time for my That card, I have used the beautiful Berry Burst. Now many of you will have remembered that this was a colour from many years ago. In fact it was an In Colour.  Now I knew that I loved the colour of this when it first came out...I still do. I am so glad it has been brought back as it's great!! This time, a standard card shape in C6 or A6 whichever you like to call it. This time after stamping the image onto a C6 piece of white card, I cut it into 2 pieces diagonally. I matched it up with another piece of white and added them to the front and the inside. A lovely sentiment from another of my favourites, Go To Greetings, a few of the stamped and fussy cut leaves and flowers, then my card is complete. 

It's now down to you to decide which is your favourite card. Please let us know?





No comments:

Post a Comment