Monday 15 April 2024

Make It Simple Monday - Botanical Beauty

 Hello and thank you for stopping by to see my cards this week. I will be using Botanical Beauty stamp set this week in particular but I will be coordinating it with Botanical Layers and Berry Harvest...possibly! The Botanical Beauty and Berry Harvest are what are called Background stamps and they do make excellent backgrounds too. However, with a little addition they can adopt a different look too which is what I aim to show you this week. 🤞🤞🤞

Today's card is a simplestamping card of course. One ideally suited for the new to stamping, or beginner crafter. It's perfect as all it needs once stamped is a sentiment. Yes, I did add a few extra layers flat onot the previous card layer and then some of the little cut outs from another stamped image. They were stuck to the back of the sentiment. which came from the Botanical Layers stamp set.








No comments:

Post a Comment