Tuesday 20 December 2022

Tips tricks and techniques Tuesday Beautifully Happy

 Today I'm  sharing a really important tip about how to get the most from your stamps. I'm lucky because as a demonstrator I get to see and buy products before they become available for customers!! So for today's inspiration I've used the gorgeous Beautifully Happy stamp set.

Now on to my top tip. Look at your stamps and see what else you can see. Now when you look at the Beautifully Happy stamps what do you see?

Beautifully happy stampin up make the most of your stamps card

Now what I saw was that the leaf infill stamp looks a lot like vine leaves..... and what do vines make? Grapes 🍇 so what about the infill stamp for the buds? Well it was worth a try. 

Beautifully happy stampin up make the most of your stamps card

Well what do you think? Do they look like vines with luscious purple grapes ?
I use the crisp green called granny apple green for the leaves. And the rich and bold purple called gorgeous grape of course!!!
I added a few vine leaves and grapes to a basic white mat for the inside too.

Beautifully happy stampin up make the most of your stamps card

I created a 2 layer tag for the front using dies from an upcoming set  that are called Something Fancy. I  also used embossing folders to give texture to the layers.
The sentiment is from a set called Something Fancy  sound familiar?  That's because they coordinate with the lables.
I aslo thought the sentiment could be a little bit punny 😉 Grateful for the everyday magic of you... might relate to what the grapes make 😉



No comments:

Post a Comment