Monday 12 December 2022

Make It Simple Monday - Go To Greetings

Welcome back to another very cold week here in the UK. We have had temperatures here of -6 and it has been extremely very cold! I don't like the cold at all! We had our Christmas dinner get together with many Stampin friends on Saturday and spent a lovely few hours eating, laughing and chatting. It was great. Now back to the blog. Today I am using the lovely ascriptive stamp set called Go To Greetings. It has 5 different phrases in 3 different fonts and sizes, it's really very pretty. 

I have made a very simple card using some scraps of printed paper. I cut 4 pieces for each card. (yes, I made 2 cards this time). They are both very simple cards but just each one was made in a different direction. These papers are from the Celebrate Everything Designer Series Papers.








No comments:

Post a Comment