Thursday 4 January 2024

This or That Thursday Bee my Valentine

 The big question for today is... to Punch or not too punch? ๐Ÿค” Below are 2 cards identical in design and creation apart from 1 difference. Now it might not be that obvious at first glance there is a difference I promise! I have created the samples using the uber cute Bee my Valentine stamp and punch bundle. I have also used the fun double-sided pattern paper that coordinates with it called Bee Mine.

Bee my Valentine stampin up fun card


To create the card I used 2 pieces of the pretty paper. Don't you just love how the cute honey jar paper coordinates so well with the cute sentiment from the stamp set?
For my first card I have stamped the bee parts and the punched them out.

Bee my Valentine stampin up fun card

For the second version I stamped directly onto the white mat. On both cards I have used the ribbon and enamel flowers that are a part of the Bee Mine suite collection.  

Bee my Valentine stampin up fun card

Of course there is space to add a little extra on the inside of the cards ๐Ÿ˜‰

Bee my Valentine stampin up fun card

So which are a puncher or a stamper? 
Bee my Valentine stampin up fun card




No comments:

Post a Comment