Wednesday 10 January 2024

Watercolour Wednesday - Inspirational Sketches

 Wednesday already. Wow! Ok, stop panicking girl and get on with it! Well, today I have fun again only this time watercolouring. This stamp set is really beautiful and I've fallen in love with it. So, using the Inspirational Sketches again, today's card is the flowers. I have used the ink pads and my water brush to colour the image which I stamped using a retired, silver, pigment ink pad. I tried with the Stazon but it was too deep and dark for me on this one. I wanted a soft image of the almost black-eyed Susan or Rudbeckias I think they are called. Anyway, I had fun colouring in with the fine water painter brush that I used. I did add a fine line of pencil in some places to accentuate the flowers a little more. 

Adding a few strips of DSP from the Softly Stippled range of papers and a mat inside of Pool Party card for the inside finished my card off. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment