Friday 5 January 2024

Fun fold Friday Bee my Valentine

 Happy Friday 🎊 we made it through the week 😃 I do hope you've enjoyed a week of Bee my Valentine inspiration. It's  been great fun playing with this uber cute stamps and coordinating punch. For the final card of the week I have a new to me fun fold called the wave or Mexican wave card. 

Now if you've been here before you'll know that I love rainbows and bright colours and because the weather has been grim, grots and grimy here I felt the need to brighten the world a little with a whole rainbow of cute bee's. So here they are....

Bee my Valentine stampin up wave fun fold card

Aren't they just sooo cute with their cheery expressions and  bright colours?

The wave mechanism looks complex but isn't once you understand how it works. Below is a diagram to show the measurements in metric to fit a standard A6 card base. 

Bee my Valentine stampin up wave fun fold rainbow card




And here is a short video of how it is put together.  Much easier to see it rather than trying to understand written instructions don't you agree 😉




So once the mechanism is made make your card base and add your mats on the inside if desired . Then add the mechanism lining it up to the mat edges. Then decorate!

Bee my Valentine stampin up wave fun fold rainbow card

The sentiment is made using the Mini Alphabet dies and the hearts are from the Bee builder punch

Bee my Valentine stampin up wave fun fold rainbow card

Well that's all folks from me for this week. Please join me here next week when Gill will be sharing her inspiration with us all. 

Have fun

Cary xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment