Thursday 25 January 2024

This or That Thursday - Sale-a-bration - Flight and Airy DSP

 Hello again. As it's Thursday I have, of course, 2 cards for you. For these cards I have used some more of the gorgeous Flight and Airy DSP again. I coordinated it with the Heartfelt Hellos stamp set once more. Either of the 2 products are available for FREE when you place an order worth £45 or more. In fact for every £45 you spend on products you get another Saleabration, so, £90, £135 etc etc. This time it's all about colour. I used a coloured card base. 

THIS card is in Lost Lagoon card stock and the birds on the DSP the patterned paper is the reverse of the front ones. I used the Nested Essentials dies for this one and I only fussy cut out the one bird which is on the inside of the card.




 
For my THAT card I used the gorgeous In Colour Boho Blue card stock for the card base and inkpad. I started by taking a strip of the DSP which happens to go in a line going across the page. I then sort of fussy cut around, very slighlty, around the birds and branches until I had a shape that fitted onto the page. I used a scrap piece of the DSP and using the Deckled Circles I die cut out a half circle by placing the die across only a folded half of the DSP. When it was unfolded, I had a wiggly oval which was perfect for the birds to go onto. The pink DSP behind the blue is Bubble Bath and is the reverse of the birds that I used on the front.  Using a mask, I stamped 3 little birds for inside to complete this one. This little bird many of you will recognise as coming from Happy Hedgehogs.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment