Friday 26 January 2024

Fun Fold Friday - Sale-a-bration - Sunny Days DSP

Hello again on another cold and wet Friday. My card today is a slight follow on from Cary's post last Friday. Cary's card last week was an easel card and mine is a twisted easel card. There are many different types of easel cards around so it's always just a case of chosing which design you like to make. My sale-a-bration today is the beautiful DSP Sunny Days. It has some really beautiful designs in the papers as well as the gorgeous colours too!

I started by making a basic white card base and cut a green mat 21cm x 10.5cm and scored at 14.85cm. I cut a Shaded Spruce mat 10.5cm x 14.85cm and put it aside for a few minutes. I laid the white card base face down on the trimmer and on the right hand side of the card, scored between the top right corner and the bottom centre. 

see the picture:  

 
The picture above shows the route of the adhesive with the score line directly above the diagonal tape. 

 
This image above shows the angle of the card base before the separate mat is adhered to it.


 
This image shows moments before the mat is to be adhered to the corners of the triangle on the right hand side of the card base. After adding adhesive around the edge of the triangle, place the seperate mat on top of the scored triangle, match up the outer corners and fix into position. That is the version of my card that I made today. Here it is for real.



I used the Countryside Corners Dies for the Blueberry Bunches stamps, the Double Oval Punch for the raised stand and my Stampin Blends for colouring the blueberries in Blueberry Bushell ink colour.


 
That's it from me for the week. Thank you once again for joining us this week, I do hope that you have found some thing to inspire you to make yourself some cards this week.  

Cary will of course return on Monday with more projects to inspire you. 
Until I return the following week please take care, stay well and as always....
 

 😍😍 xxx KEEP ON CRAFTING xxx 😍😍  




No comments:

Post a Comment