Monday 22 January 2024

Make it Simple Monday - Sale-a-bration - Detailed Dogwood

 Well here we are again on Monday morning once more. I'm so pleased to be here too as all of last week we were moving thinkgs from one room to the other. My son Jonathan and Daughter-in-law Jemma have recently had an orangery built for me for my crafting. They also decided to replace all of the flooring downstairs except my room! OH BOY!! It's been chaotic! I am so glad to be here creating once more as I've missed it! So this week I am going to show you some projects that I will be making with some of my Sale-a-bration items. The first one is Detailed Dogwood stamp set. 

I have co-ordinated it with another SAB, the Heartfelt Hellos as well as Biggest Wish one of my favourites from the annual catalogue. A simple card today for and I have used another SAB piece of the designer series paper called Softly Stippled DSP.






No comments:

Post a Comment