Monday 10 June 2019

Dazzling diamonds glitter...

This week I'm going to be sharing lots of sparkle!!! Now  interesting fact there are some people out there who don't like glitter...I know strange but true 😉 if thats you then please just bear with me 😊
There are lots of ways to use glitter but I'm just going to share a few so I hope you'll enjoy my samples and maybe get your sparkle out 💖
For today I've  used a lazer cut note card to create the delicate background.  I evenly applied multi purpose adhesive all over the inside of the notecard then gently closed the card. Next I poured dazzling diamonds  glitter all over the card and gently patted it into the spaces. I gently poured the excess  glitter off and then left it to dry before using a soft brush to remove the remaining excess glitter off.
The card is a simple easle card and the stamps used are the new Good Morning Magnolia set from the new Stampin Up annual catalogue. The beautiful night of navy lace ribbon trim started out vanilla in colour and I used the dark night of navy Stampin Blends, a great tip for changing up your ribbons to suit your project!!
My apologies now for my photos it's  really hard to capture the true sparkle of thw glitter 😏



No comments:

Post a Comment